A service of the Interlibrary Loan department
Log in to your account
Request materials from UW and other libraries.
Did you use Prospector or the Library Catalog for materials? Check your Library & Prospector account to see your UW & Prospector checked out materials.Login to main library account
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (307) 766-5168
- Interlibrary Loan Office, Rm. 237, Coe Library
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Mail: Interlibrary Loan, University of Wyoming Libraries
Dept. 3334, 1000 E. University Ave.
University of Wyoming
Laramie, WY 82071
Contact your local public library to place requests for UW materials
Frequently Asked Questions
Request It/Interlibrary Loan
View all Borrowing & Lending Policies
- UW students, faculty and staff can request books, journal articles, media and other materials regardless of where it is available.
- Request it is a free service
- Create a Request It account (hyperlink) with your WyoWeb username and password. If you have difficulties contact us at email@example.com or call (307) 766-5168.
- Click the Request It icon wherever you see it: Citation Finder, article databases, Library Catalog or the Libraries' home page.
- Complete the request and submit.
- Available UW materials will be pulled and ready for pickup within 36 hours, Monday through Friday. If the material is not available at UW, the request will be forwarded to other libraries and will be available in a minimum of 2 weeks or longer.
- You will be e-mailed when the material is ready to be picked-up.
- Pick-up locations will be selected when your Request It account is created: Coe Library, Brinkerhoff Geology Library, Library Annex, Learning Resource Center (LRC) or the Law Library.